Never Give Up!!



This is such a beautiful and inspirational song, listen to it and let the words speak to you. As I head into the New Year today this song served as my reminder to Never Give Up on my dreams. I can't belive that I have already came this far and I know 2010 is going to be a breakthrough year. I am excited about what God is going to do in my life. He always seems to surprise me.

One of my many dreams is to create financial wealth. I know this journey is going to have challenges but I have to remain focused and know that victory comes in time. I have to work hard today and the lay the foundation for tomorrow. I owe it to myself and most importantly I owe to my four girls who depend on me and they are my inspiration to move foward when it does seem impossible. I know I have what it takes and I am determined to be successful. I will Never Give Up!




LaKeisha Hankins